Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 13: "Wustums"

This is my dog, Rusty.  I got him from a rescue when he was about a year old, almost 10 years ago.  He's some sort of terrier mix, probably in the Australian, Cairn, Silkie, Yorkie range.  Whatever.... he's cute and cuddly!  :)  One ear is shorter than the other.  He must have gotten in a fight when he was out on the streets before I got him. 

This is the first time I've tried to do an actual portrait of him with lights, backdrop, etc.  He did better than I expected, but couldn't keep his tail still.  It's not perfect, but I'm very happy with the results.


2 comments:

  1. Nice lighting and he does look cute. I'd try to make the surface he is lying on a bit more noticeable, so that he doesn't appear to be floating in space...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you got yourself a nice portrait :)

    ReplyDelete