Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 18: "Fire Bull"

We're supposed to have our first freeze of the winter tonight.  To celebrate, I lit a fake log in the fire.  That made me think of trying my hand at photographing fire.  After 60-some photos, I'm still clueless!

This one made me laugh, because it looks like a bull to me, which makes me think of the fantastic "FIREWOLF" by Regoch.  If you haven't seen it, go look!  While you're at it, check out his entire collection.  Wow!


~~~~~

Other pictures from my fake-log fire-foto session. I like the curlicue in the left photo.  In the right one, I see someone doing crunches with their legs in the air, feet crossed.  Come on, you see it too... hands behind the head, pointy elbows sticking up?



3 comments:

  1. Wow. The minute I scrolled down the screen and saw this fire, I thought, wow, that looks just like a bull! And I can see your exerciser too, and also fancy that little curly bit. Nice work all round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for a fire bull! Nice catch! :)
    And thank you for your kind words. It really means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a dancy job with your fire log. Now just wait for a contest to come up... it will you know :)

    ReplyDelete