Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 16: "View From the Window at Work"

Every day at work I take photos out the window with my cell phone as a backup in case I don't do a real photo.  Well, today is the day I'm going with the backup plan.

This was taken through a dirty window at work with my cell phone, which was tilted and picked up reflections of the overhead lights and totally distorted the picture.  I fixed (yes, and overfixed...) as much as I could, but it's still wrong in so many ways -- like the curved building.  LOL!  It would have been easier to do a studio shoot.

Oklahoma has the prettiest skies!  It can change completely in just a few minutes, too. 


2 comments:

  1. That curved and leaning building looks so funny. Love those clouds. Maybe a bit dark in the lower and foreground areas, but nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice area, and a lovely view to sneak a peek :)

    ReplyDelete