Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 23: "Girl with Bonnet"

I took a photo and thought the lighting was wrong, so I adjusted it.  Over and over and over.  I finally got what I thought was right, but it turned out my favorite was the first one, but the focus was off.  So then I tried another zillion shots trying to get the light back to the way it was in the first shot.  I never quite managed to do that.  Out of time!  And now I wish I had gotten more creative with the camera, maybe shot from lower down looking her in the eyes.  Either that, or put something in the photo for her to be looking at, like a little dog.  :)

That said, this is probably my favorite piece of pottery.  I've never tried planting anything in the basket.


1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job with the lighting and reducing the shadows. Also a good job reducing reflections on that shiny porcelain surface. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete