Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 6: "Price Tower at Dusk"

This is Frank Lloyd Wright's only realized skyscraper.
(Back then, this was considered a skyscraper.)

I had trouble getting this in focus because my tripod kept wiggling, and I couldn't get the self-timer to work.  (It worked before I left the house, so I'm not sure what I did.)  My camera doesn't have a shutter release port, so I just ordered the Nikon remote (well, after market brand).  I might do a little better on longer exposures once that arrives.




3 comments:

  1. Well done on getting a good exposure here and a great composition. The tower looks really effective, although quite alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I took it from another angle, the other buildings would dwarf it. :)

      Thank you for all your comments. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Very nice! I like the warm colors of the building and street against the cool twilight sky. And the little light flares of the lamp lights!

    ReplyDelete