Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 22: "Oh, What a Beautiful Morning!"

After parking my car at work this morning, I happened to glance east and saw this beautiful morning sky.  Too bad the parking garage and those other building things are in there, and that I had to crop so much after correcting the perspective, and that all I had with me was my cell phone.

While I'm at it, too bad this wasn't at some sandy beach with waves lapping at the shore and terns running to and fro snatching up yummy seafood tidbits dropped by the receding waters, while a young couple strolls along the water's edge hand-in-hand with their laughing, wild-haired little girl, who wants nothing more than to chase her yellow lab puppy as he splashes, barking, into the waves.

Yeah, too bad....


2 comments:

  1. Nice imagery you conjour up! I wish I was there too! Lovely clouds, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured if I was going to be lazy and use a cell phone shot from where I happened to be standing at the time, I should at least use my writing skills. ;)

      Delete